At Bailey Fine Arts, we provide quality and professional instruction to all types of dancers in a positive and nurturing atmosphere where only age appropriate music, movement, and costumes are used. Whether our dancers are simply dancing for their personal enjoyment or training to become professionals, the benefits they receive are endless. Our classes create not only versatile dancers, but well-rounded people with poise, confidence, discipline and of course strength and endurance. Our talented staff provides a diverse range of dance training to all levels of dancers. We encourage our students to not only be the best dancers they can be, but also to strive to leave a legacy of being the best people they can be in society.
Studio Closed for Spring Break April 11-15, 2022.
Recital Dress Rehearsals (during regular weekly class times) May 16-19, 2022. Recital May 21, 2022 at Spring Valley High School Auditorium.
2021-2022 Class Schedule
Class Schedule for Fall 2021
Enroll Now for the 2021-2022 Dance Season. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about class placement for your child.
BFA COVID-19 RESPONSE
Along with the guidelines found in the Online Enrollment Policies and Agreements section, some additional precautions we have taken around the studio include:
- Each classroom is disinfected after each class using an electrostatic sprayer containing Bioesque Botanical Disinfectant (a “green” product that kills 99.9% of bacteria, virus, fungi, molds, blood borne pathogens, Human Coronavirus, H1N1, TB, HIV-1, etc.)
- All HVAC units run constantly and an air purifier “scrubber” with UV-C has been installed to the HVAC
- HEPA filtration fans run in the rooms
- 3M Filtrete Ultra Allergen 1500 air filters have been installed
- Hand sanitizer is available
Dance Theatre of Columbia
Staff Members, please log your time and attendance here.